In this full-day outing, you will learn how to enhance your photography skills and, at the same time, participate in your own exciting adventure. Upon arrival to Bowen, you will be transported to a scenic location where you will experience the thrill of rappelling down a climbing wall to capture images. With a focus on action photography, you will also cover the fundamentals including composition, lighting, relating to the environment, and improving your eye for detail.
This experience is for those who:
• Are of any photographic skill level, both amateur and professional
• Already own and know how to operate your SLR camera
• Are keen on having your own outdoor adventure
In the photography clinic, you will learn how to:
• Tell a story with your photos
• Make best use of both natural and artificial lighting for the outdoors
• Capture the magic moments in action photography
In the rope skills clinic, you will learn how to:
• Efficiently pack the necessary gear
• Tie the essential knots and secure yourself into a harness safely
• Rappel yourself into a hands-free position to get the shot
By the end of the day, you will be able to impress others will your “living on the edge” shots as well as having had a rewarding day of fun. Upon returning to the Cove, we will celebrate our adventure with a treat at a local’s favourite hangout.