Be transported to a pristine beach that is warmed by the afternoon sun. First, allow some time to unwind while taking in the breathtaking view of the calm waters and coastal mountains. Once you have fully arrived, slip on your gear and wade into the bay to explore for sea creatures and underwater treasures. Starfish and schools of anchovy are just some of the marine life you may encounter. Be on the lookout for curious seals who love to see what we are up to.
This informative session will also help you learn to:
• Ensure a proper fit of your mask, snorkel, and fins
• Use proper breathing technique
• Follow snorkelling etiquette
• Consider water temperatures, visibility, and currents
• Be safe in the ocean
• Relax and enjoy the scenery!
Once dried off and back in the Cove, we will unwind with a special treat at one of Bowen’s favourite hangouts.